Goat number one

Goat number one
It's Exclaim!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

So I had to go buy KY Jelly...

Marie asked me if I had any KY Jelly.  How do you answer a question like that?  Well, I didn't, so I figured I'd pick some up when I stopped at the supermarket.  So I cruise around the store and there it is, right under the wall of condoms.  Right behind the two guys standing there talking about whatever.  I take another spin down a couple of aisles and what do you know?  'Whatever' is pretty interesting, because they haven't budged.  I finally sucked it up and went in around them.  There are a lot of different KY Jellies.  I am looking for the giant size bottle, the regular stuff, nothing fancy, nothing tingling, nothing 'his & hers'.  Just lube.  Thank God I found the giant size generic brand, so at least I could have some dignity out of the area of the 'whatever guys'.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment